I have been working on this afghan for nearly a year now. My big plans were to get one square done every 2 weeks, finishing it in 18 months max (which would be Fall 2017). I’m working from 3 separate books all produced by the same knitter’s guild, and with all the squares the same size so they are interchangeable.
I might have been a bit optimistic, ahem. It went fairly smoothly for the first 3 or 4 months but then I got into the busy summer season… and then I got into the fall “new baby”-“birthday”-“oh-my-goodness-Christmas-is-almost-here” season… and I found myself lagging. But – here are the first 6, and I have another 6 completed but not blocked into nice squares. I’m still hopeful to get it finished by the end of 2017 or close. Follow along with me!